- Cut the top off of your Shakeology bag, just under the zip-lock style closure. This way, no Shakeology will get stuck in it when you pour it out.
- Pour your bag into a clean, dry container. We use an old protein powder container, but you could use anything that has a lid on it.
- If you have more than one flavor delivered each month, like us, you can cut your Shakeology bag open, clean it, and then tape it to the front of your container so you know which flavor is which.
- Quick Tip: Save the scoop from the previous bag so you're not digging around with a butter knife trying to find it each time a new bag comes. :) We've all been there.
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate Shakeology (this is new, he's been on a vegan tropical kick for the past year or so)
- 1 frozen banana (once a week he buys a bunch, peels them, cuts them in 1/2 and freezes them)
- 2 cups packed kale (you seriously have NO IDEA just how much kale this man eats every week!)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
For all you 21-Day Fix'ers, this breaks down to:
- 1 red
- 2 purples
- 2 greens
- 1 orange
Enjoy! We'd love to hear what your favorite Shakeology recipe is. Be sure to post it in the comments below!